Optus customers who have permission to create other users can do so once logged into the portal. If you have admin rights you can also view / add new contacts and user accounts under your business account. New user accounts require a new contact to be added first.
If you do not have permission to add new users, then please request this via your Optus Account team or email OptusSD@modicagroup.com
1. Navigate to the Contacts tab under Clients and select Add Contact
2. Fill in the new contact details. Once completed, select Create
3. Navigate to the User Accounts tab and select Create Account
4. In the next screen, select the new contact that was just created from the Contact drop-down menu.
Select Generate Password
From the Type drop-down menu, select Customer
Select Create Account
5. Provide the new user account with the required permissions applicable to the products you are using.
When creating user accounts, the new user account needs to be set up as a Customer ‘type’ and requires access to the products they have purchased (as listed in the below screenshots), including Mobile Report.
e.g. a user account that has Campaign Manager will require the following items selected:
Campaign Manager application access
Campaign Manager - source mask
Campaign Manager - View user logs